Friday, September 5

Football Game 1

Tonight was Logan's first football game! All of us that know and love Logan, know that football is his favorite sport! The first game excitement was met with mixed emotion as Logan still has not recieved the doctor's clearance to play. The broken wrist from BSU football camp has made for a long summer. We do have a doctor's appointment on Monday 9/8/08, let's hope all looks good and Logan can play! Even though Logan couldn't play I had to take a few pictures and he had a great group of fans - Dad, Mom, Chancey, Grandpie and the Kruckenburg's were all there! Logan was number 46 tonight, but by next week his real jersey will be here and his number will be 81! Tonight's game was against Aberdeen (ranked #2 in the state).
The final score was Aberdeen 27 Declo 6! Running onto the field as a varsity football player!
Watching from the sidelines, hoping he can play next week!



3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Thats a bummer not to be able to play in his first game!! I will keep my fingers crossed that he gets the clearance on Monday. I loike watching high school football. It always makes it more fun to have someone to cheer for!

Merrill and June said...

this is a test to see if I can post a comment. I love what you are doing Michele.
Good luck on Monday Logan. ; )

Jensen Family said...

I know that had to be so hard for him to stand there and watch and not play. We will be excited to see pictures of the next game when he is playing (we hope, right?)