Homecoming for Declo was last week. There were tons of activities for the students. Kory & I ran out for the Powder Puff game on Friday afternoon, so we could see Logan the cheerleader. I must say his cousins (Jen & Abbie Jo) would have been very proud of his cheer leading ability. The boys all did a great job and they played the cheerleader part for the whole game, they were also the 1/2 time entertainment! Later that evening we were back at the field to watch the Varsity homecoming game. My camera battery gave out, right after my picture of the team huddle. One of our best memories of this evening was Keegan surprising us and coming home from Boise and walking into Logan's homecoming game. Keegan did tell his grandfather (who kept the secret) that he was coming home! Thanks Keeg it was great to have you home for the weekend! Unfortunately Delco lost to Malad 22 to 26!
Isn't he cute?
3 comments:
Wow what a bod!!! That cheer outfit on him totally cracks me up! I am so PROUD! :)
I have to say that he looks good in a skirt!
I say the whole outfit looks good. Be careful Logan. No girl likes to have her man look better than her.
Post a Comment