Friday, November 21

Headed for the State Championship Football Game!

GO HORNETS!!! Well by now everyone knows that the Declo Hornet Football team will play for the State Championship today! I know they are all going to play the hardest they have ever played and win or lose they have had an awesome year!

Before the team headed out Thurday - the school had a pep rally! Coach Kidd gave a great speech and I know he inspired the team!

The football team was lined up and blindfolded, they thought they were getting a good luck kiss from the cheerleaders and just for fun they were suppose to guess what cheerleader kissed them. Well once the team was all blindfolded, in came their moms to fill in for the cheerleaders in the kissing department! It was so great, Logan was really surpised when I removed his blindfold! Good Luck son!


The team then loaded onto the bus in front of the school and they were headed to spend the night in Boise. They had a practice at the BSU practice dome and then a good nights rest. I hope they got some sleep!!!
Escorted out of town - the streets of Declo were lined with all the kids from the schools, parents, grandparents and fans! With the fire truck sirens blazing they were off! Good luck team!
Kory and I are headed out this morning! And yes I window painted my car! Chancey has made a big decision and decided to stay home w/ Aunt Debbie (thanks Deb)! She was released to start practicing basketball again yesterday and we all know her love for the game. She can't wait to get back out on the floor and actually play a whole game! So she is staying home to practice! We will miss her, but Logan understands as he has the same love for football! Keegan should have been headed home for Thanksgiving today, but he will await our arrival in Boise and we will head to the game! We hope to bring home a State Champion football player, but win or take 2nd, what an awesome experience!!!

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

what a good mom! What an amazing experience! I can't wait to hear the results!