Logan has been on quite a roll the last few days. First he took his pickup and did a little mudding! Mom thought it was funny, Dad didn't quite have the same reaction! Anyway he did a pretty good job of covering up all the paint, there is even mud on the roof.
Then last night Logan and his friends where busy answering the young ladies that asked them to the Harvest Dance, which is November 8th. They carved pumpkins that said "YES" and when it got dark, they put them on the girls steps w/ a candle to light them up, rang the doorbells and ran. Somewhere along the way in the evening Logan talked McCoy's mom into giving him a Mohawk! Kory & I were quite surprised when Logan walked in at 10:30 PM w/ his new haircut. Thank goodness we only have one Logan and we do love him, Mohawk and all!


Tuesday, October 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a stud!! This is my future Ori and as much as I love him and I not sure I am ready! :)
He looks rather handsome with his mowhawk!!!!
Oh I love that cousin of mine. He truely is an awesome soul.
Love you all. ;)
Post a Comment