Thursday, August 28

Keegan's gone to College

Friday, August 22nd we moved Keegan to Boise State University. He is staying in the Dorms (Morrison Hall). We helped him move in and went shopping for a few things that we forgot and things he needed. Saturday Keegan put the finishing touches on his dorm room. Keegan we are so proud of you have fun and study hard!



The Entertainment Center

The Kitchen

The Office/Work space

Keegan's new pet fish!


The Bedroom






3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

WOO HOO!! You have a blog and I am so excited! Watch out, you will get addicted. I will be checking OFTEN :)

Cederberg Family said...

It looks nice and cozy!!! He will love it! I like his new fish!!!! I loved college! I hope you have fun Keegan!!!!

Jessica said...

Love the blog.

How exciting for Keegan. I love all of your pictures. Skating looked so fun. I am very excited to keep up on what is going on with you guys.
Love you.