I have to share our Christmas Eve story - usually we go to church services on Christmas Eve, but Chancey wasn't having a great day (3rd day after surgery) and the weather was horrible. So we decided to keep Chance at home and just hang out! Everyone was watching TV and I was doing some picking up.
Kory had stopped on his way home that afternoon to pick us up some milk, he had a box in the back seat of his pickup so he put the milk in the box. When he got home and brought the box in I discovered the milk container had a small hole in it and was leaking, Kory had a coat in the box with the milk. Later in the evening I decided I better get that coat washed because it did have milk on it and I knew his other coats could use a washing, I cleaned out all the pockets... but I didn't check the sleeves. Well my darling husband had hide $25 worth the lottery tickets and my Christmas present (a gift card, thank goodness) in the sleeve of his coat. So about 9 PM Kory comes into the kitchen and says where is my coat, well by this time it was in the dryer! Needless to say below is what was left of the lottery tickets, we had one $2 winner, but the $10 ticket Deal or No Deal was completely lost!!! Hope it wasn't a big winner. Thank goodness we have actually had a good laugh about this and my need to have everything be clean all the time!!!
Thursday, January 1
Christmas Eve Story
This is what is left of the lottery tickets...
Other than the lottery tickets we had a nice Christmas. Keegan didn't have a list this year, but I knew he had been wanting a new Ipod so he and Chancey both got a new Ipod touch. Chancey did have the Ipod at the top of her list and they are really neat. Logan well he wanted a new shotgun (an over and under) so everyone was happy!!!
Keegan figuring out the new Ipod!
Logan, Keegan & Kory checking out the new gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment